Want to join Indonesia’s leading art foundation, the team behind the Ubud Writers & Readers Festival, Ubud Food Festival and Ubud Artisan Market? We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The role is responsible for the creative digital presence of all programs of the Yayasan Mudra Swari Saraswati and to lead the integrated and targeted digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution across all digital channels with comprehensive measuring/reporting on the performance of all campaigns. It is based in Ubud and opens only for WNI, with 20 hours per week office hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Planning digital marketing campaigns & strategy, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights
5. Brainstorm, research new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and audience touch points.
9. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
10. Evaluate emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
11. Manage and develop the websites (Yayasan Mudra Swari Saraswati, Ubud Writers Festival and Ubud Food Festival)
12. Supervising all content and upload process for the festival website, from news and press releases to author biographies and event session details.
13. Writing and copy-editing, translate content for website other marketing collateral.
14. Writing and scheduling regular E-news and social media posts.
15. Monthly online audience evaluation and development.
16. Ensuring all digital communications and advertising and branding is in line with Festival branding and mission.
17. Maintain digital archive of the festival including all password, contact database, website archiving.
18. Managing the advertising schedule and approaching magazines and publications for sponsored advertising space online.
19. Managing the concept, design and content for online advertising and briefing the Graphic Designers appropriately.
1. BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
2. Proven working experience in digital marketing.
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
4. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
5. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
7. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
8. Creative copy-writing.
9. Design skills to direct graphic presence.
10. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
11. Able to work with a dynamic team and various project simultaneously.
Please apply with a CV and a short Cover Letter. Send your application to: email@example.com.
Applications open until Friday 19 February, 2021.