Want to join the team behind Ubud Writers & Readers Festival, Southeast Asia’s largest and most exciting cultural event?
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing & Media Consultant to implement a marketing strategy and campaign across our founding body’s three annual projects, Ubud Writers & Readers Festival (late October), Ubud Food Festival (May 27 – 29) and Bali Emerging Writers Festival (dates to be announced).
The Senior Marketing & Media Consultant is a key senior post, reporting to the Founder & Director and working closely with the management team. It is a full time position based in Ubud.
The Consultant is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies and implementing a marketing plan meeting the Festivals’ objectives. He/she will manage and oversee marketing, promotional, social media and PR activities and will evaluate research and feedback, market conditions and competitors.
– Marketing experience, in festivals or events
– Basic skills in graphic design, specifically across the Adobe Suite programs
– Proven brand identity proficiency
– Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
– Ideally, experience working overseas or with different cultural groups
Please apply with a CV and a short Cover Letter addressing each of the Selection Criteria. Send your application to: info_at_ubudwritersfestival.com