We’re hiring! Seeking a full-time Partnership Coordinator
Yayasan Mudra Swari Saraswati, a not-for-profit organization that produces the major annual international events Ubud Writers & Readers Festival and Ubud Food Festival, is looking for a dynamic young professional to fill the position of Partnership Coordinator. This full-time role is part of the Partnership team, and the successful candidate will be responsible for handling sponsorship and partnership matters to support both Festivals.
- Indonesian National
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in related majors
- Experience in event organization
- Experience in managing event sponsorship is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of organizations and corporations
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to work long hours, especially in the lead up to Festivals
Reports to: Partnership Manager
- Securing cash and in-kind support from new and existing partners to support both Ubud Writers & Readers Festival and Ubud Food Festival
- Source potential sponsors and their key contacts
- Develop proposals, contracts, and invoices to secure partnership with sponsors
- Distribute proposals to potential partners and sponsors
- Maintain communication and liaise with sponsors, providing them with any information required
- Ensuring the delivery of contractual obligations, sponsor commitments and Festival acknowledgements
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with sponsors and partners
- Send reports to all partners and documentation after Festivals, ie. Photos, media, financial report, etc.
- Conduct market research and propose ideas for securing partners and sponsors
- Coordinate and work closely with Partnership team to achieve the team’s targets
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 7 February 2020